Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Delta FM 40m2
Delta FM application instructions
- The first sheet is measured, cut, and laid in position. The studded edge is left to receive the flanged edge of the next sheet. At wall junctions, DELTA-FM is turned up to above F.F.L., to protect the finishes.
- The edge of the DELTA-FM is wiped with a clean cloth, and a Delta-Tape joint is applied between the last two rows of studs
- The next sheet is positioned, so that the flange sits neatly over the tape joint. Do not allow the studs to sit on the tape, as this will cause a high spot, and a gap in the joint
- The sheet is lined up, the release paper is removed, and the joint is sealed. The Delta-Tape is specially formulated so that only firm hand pressure is needed to form the seal
- This is just one of the floor options available, there are many more; T/G wood sheets directly onto the FM or on joists, 50mm. screed, Ardurapid 35 fast drying screed, poured concrete, laminate floors, Junkers floors, old or new stone slabs can also be laid onto Delta-FM
- There are many flooring options that work with DELTA systems. All can be upgraded with thermal or sound insulation to conform with Approved Document L, and approved Document E, of the Building Regulations, where required.
Please see inside for damp proof creams, damp membranes, rising damp solutions and other damp products. If you have any questions, please contact us as email@example.com
From Our Blog
Posted by Ashvini Vyas on 03 February
Many of you all might be thinking why it is so important to make your homes damp proof. Usually, those homes which are not given damp proof course ...
Damp Away is a business dedicated to selling the best damp solutions available in the UK. We are committed to offering our customers a large a varied range of products to fit their particular damp issues - from small ...